Monday, May 26, 2008

Flying to England!

On Sunday we flew to England. My first time on a plane and my first chance to use my two passports!

Mommy and Daddy were very tired as they stayed up getting ready until almost 1 in the morning and then had to get up at 3.30 in the morning. And... oh yes... I didn't really want to sleep so I stopped them sleeping during their short night.

Travelling was fun. Everyone was really nice and helpful. On the plane we had lots of space and I had my own place to sleep! I was really good and barely cried at all for the whole journey.

England so far has been cold and wet. But I got to see my Granny (Motti) and Grandpa again, and I got to meet my Aunt Bex and Uncle Paddy. Both are very fun and make me smile!

I have been smiling a lot recently. Huge gummy smiles!!





1 comment:

The MBs said...

Hey Rachel - congratulations on the birth of little Izzy! She is a cutie! So you're in England, eh? Where are you? How long are you here for? Drop me an email if you are near Brighton and fancy meeting up - leahmurphy@hotmail.com. Then Aidan and Izzy can be introduced. :)
Leah xox