Stories, pictures and videos of Isabel Pearson born March 8th 2008
Monday, December 29, 2008
Izzy's Christening
Isabel was christened this weekend. The dress she wore was worn by her great grandfather more than 90 years before. Almost all her England-based family was there.
Izzy and her Mom and Dad with her Godparents: Paddy and Charlotte
Arabian Warbler and Pallid Scops Owl
-
Arabian Warbler is a really special bird. Very localised and one of
Israel's rarest residents. Itay H. wanted to catch up with one and I was
very happy to ...
Wyatt and Jameson!
-
It has been way too long since I've blogged on here. I will have to play
with it a little more and write about all the changes to our little family!
Give us candy!
-
Happy Halloween, everyone! Now cough up the goods! This is the social
contract: We look adorable, you give us candy. And not that no-sugar stuff
you try t...
-
possibly the best part of the museum was the penguin exhibit. we had the
penguins to ourselves, possibly because we were there so late in the day:
on our w...
No comments:
Post a Comment