Monday, March 10, 2008

Izzy Is Born

Izzy was born at 1.07 AM on Saturday 8th Mach 2008. Rachel went into labor more than 20 hours earlier on Friday morning. The whole birthing experience was pretty terrible but the end product was more wonderful than we even dreamed was possible. She weighed 6 pounds 9 oucnes and measured 19.5 inches. She is so beautiful and so special.















7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Tim and Rachel!!! WELCOME Izzy!!! I can see from the pictures how much happiness and joy she brought to you. She is the most adorable baby I’ve seen. I am so happy for you.

patmilen said...

Oh we love her she is so tiny and precious I really can't wait to see her and hold her! Roll on May.
All our Love to you both and lil Issy xxxxxxxxxx

Aimster said...

Hi Izzy!

You all look fantastically happy, how wonderful! Hopefully we will meet Isabel soon?
The picturres/blog is great and i expect to see a lot more pictures in the near future.
Take care, the no sleep thing becomes normal and you get used to it... then you get to sleep again in about a year or so... lol

Anonymous said...

SHE'S PRECIOUS!
CONGRATULATIONS

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is just a little bundell of Joy! Cant wait to see her Tim and Rachel!!How are the dogs dealing with her?
Talk to you later,

Julia

Howard said...

Hi Rachel / Tim / Izzy!

Congratulations!! So delighted to hear about the big day last week, and so excited for you.

Blessings, Howard

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel & Tim, CONGRATULATIONS!!!Izzy is beautiful! Can't believe I'm a Grand Auntie! I love your pictures - especially the one's with the pooches watching over Izzy. They look so protective of her, which is wonderful - what a great way to start out life - with two sweet, furry, four-legged guardian angels -:) I'm so happy for you both and know you are having a thrilling and wonderful time with your precious little bundle of joy. Love you all, Auntie Mimi